Rooibos with Lemon and Ginger 20 teabags
The national drink of South Africa
The unique Rooibos drink can be found in the heart of Cedarberg, South Africa. This delicious drink has a very characteristic copper colour.
The Grands thés des gourmets Rooibos combines the luxurious strength of Madagascan lemongrass with the roundness of the Rooibos, spiced with a touch of Ginger.
Rooibos is just as well enjoyed hot in the winter as ice-cold during the summer. Naturally theine-free, it is a non-stimulant and can be enjoyed throughout the day.
Box of 20 individual teabags (20 x 2g)
Composition: Organic Rooibos, Organic ginger, Organic citronella, natural flavours of lemon and ginger.
Recipe for Dark Chocolate & Lemon-Ginger Rooibos Cream Pots
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 0.5 L of water
- 160 g of 70% dark chocolate
- 60 g of sugar-free cocoa powder
- 110 g of powdered sugar
- 22 g of Thés de la Pagode Lemon-Ginger Rooibos
1. Boil the water and then lower the heat.
2. Break the chocolate into pieces on a hard surface using the tip of a thick knife. Add the pieces of chocolate to the warm water, stirring with a spatula or whisk, over a low light.
3. Add the cocoa powder, sugar and Rooibos. Keep stirring gently with a whisk. Cook on a low heat for approximately 6-7 minutes.
4. After cooking, take off the heat and stir vigorously. If you have a blender, mix for one minute after removing and filtering the Rooibos in advance. Leave to cool at room temperature.
5. Pour into individual dishes. Refrigerate for approximately 3 hours. Serve chilled but not frozen.